District 15 Tournament Director (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Click on this link and it will take you to the Minnesota Hockey website to check to see if your tournament has been approved and is sanctioned.
Click on this link to apply for Tournament Sanctioning for association tournaments.
District 15 Tournaments: February 17-19, 2023
D15 Squirt A, B, and B2 Tournaments- February 3-5, 2023
MN Hockey Regional Tournaments: March 3-5, 2023
MN Hockey State Tournaments: March 17-19, 2023
(Squirt A, B, and B2- February 3-5, 2023)
1. If you are hosting a district or regional tournament please refer to and follow the District Region and State Tournament Rules on the MN Hockey Handbook which can be found online at the Minnesota Hockey website.
2. All teams must declare at Fall Meeting which teams will be playing in the District 15 Tournament. Declarations are noted on the Homepage of the District 15 website at www.d15.pucksystems.com. If teams back out of the District 15 Tournament, the association will NOT be refunded their team fees that are paid by Dec. 31st.
3. ***After declarations, all associations must register the declared teams on the D15 website and pay the team dues $190/ team at registration.
4. District Hosts keep all gate fees. 2022 Gate fees are $250.00 per team and should be paid by each team to the host association before the start of the tournament.
5. There is no team entry fee for District Tournaments. The district pays each association a team subsidy to help pay for tournament expenses. District Tournament Hosts are responsible for all tournament expenses including ice time, referees, and EMT's.
6. District and Regional Tournament Hosts are responsible for scheduling and paying referees and EMT's. Hosts are also responsible to provide and schedule penalty box officials, announcers, timekeepers and scorekeepers for all district tournament games and any other help that may be needed to operate the tournament.
7. The District does NOT do any tournament apparel. It was decided this will be left up to the host associations if they would like to sell apparel as a fundraiser for their team or association. Please check with the host sites regarding apparel for the District tournaments.
8. District Brackets are not final until after being approved at the Winter District 15 meeting in February 2023. Teams will be seeded into brackets at the February District Meeting or after weekend district games are completed.
SQUIRT A: will be hosted by Northern Lakes, Hallot Arena in Crosby (Feb. 3-5, 2023).
SQUIRT B: There will be 2 Squirt B divisions (Feb. 3-5, 2023)
SQUIRT B2/C: Hosted by Benson
12 U GIRLS:
|Level||# advance||Region||Regional Host|
|Bantam AA||3||North||East Grand Forks|
|15U A Girls||2||Olympic||Crookston|
|12U A Girls||3||West||Anoka|
|12U B Girls||3||West||Blaine (Fogerty)|
Click on this link to go to the MN Hockey website for all the information needed for the Regional Tournaments.