Sanctioned Tournament Applications
Paper applications are officially a thing of the past!
1. All Sanctioned Tournament applications must be submitted online. The link is below.
Or go to MN Hockey website, then Tourneys, then Sanctioned Tournaments, scroll down to the section, "Hosting Sanctioned Tournaments" and click on 2020-21 Sanctioned Tournament Application.
2. You must submit your association tournament rules and the tournament brackets just like in previous years. REMEMBER: You do not need to have all the teams filled in on the brackets, you can list Team A, Team B or whatever. We just need to see the bracket format and game times to be sure all game time rules are followed.
3. You will have the option to pay the fees for the tournaments online or pay offline. If you choose to pay offline, the check MUST be postmarked 21 days in advance or it will be considered late and subject to late fees ($200). The fees are automatically calculated on the registration. If you choose to pay offline, the address to send it to MN Hockey will be on there. DO NOT send any payments to me, send them to the address you are given on the registration.
4. Applications MUST be submitted 21 days in advance to the start date of your tournament. NO applications will be accepted after Feb. 1st, 2021
5. Once you have submitted the Sanctioned Tournament Application Online, I will be able to view the information and approve it at the District level. Once it is approved from District 15, MN Hockey will review and approve. When it is approved by District 15, you will receive an email from me starting it is approved. MN Hockey will have it on their website once they approve it at their level.
6. Please remember, this process is also new to me, so I will do my best to keep up with sending emails and checking the MN Hockey website. If you have submitted an application and have not heard from me in 5 days, please kindly send me an email. The MN Hockey website does not notify me of a new application submitted so I have to periodically check it. So please let me know if you haven't heard so I can check it and then notify MN Hockey of District 15 approval. Thank you!
7. At this time, MN Hockey is working on creating a permit to be displayed at your sanctioned tournaments. This is not completed yet.
Cyndi Young, District 15 Tournament Director
If you are a TEAM MANAGER, parent coordinator, or coach, please download the file below and follow the instructions. This file will explain how to create a user name and password on the website, how to manage your team page on this website, and other important information you need to know.
|#1||Morris||Bantam B||Feb 12-14, 2021|
|#2||Wadena||Squirt B- North||Feb. 5-7, 2021|
|#4||Fergus Falls||Bantam A||Feb. 12-14, 2021|
|#6||Sauk Centre||Squirt B- South||Feb. 5-7, 2021|
|#7||Detroit Lakes||PeeWee A||Feb. 12-14, 2021|
|#8||Brainerd||10U B||Feb. 12-14, 2021|
|#9||Northern Lakes||12U B||Feb. 12-14, 2021|
|#10||Benson||PeeWee B1||Feb. 12-14, 2021|
|#11||Little Falls||Squirt A||Feb. 5-7, 2021|
|Little Falls||PeeWee B2||Feb. 12-14, 2021|
|#12||Alexandria||Bantam B2||Feb. 12-14, 2021|
|Alexandria||Squirt B2/C||Feb. 5-7, 2021|
|#13||Moorhead||12U A||Feb. 12-14, 2021|
|Moorhead||15U State||Mar. 12-14, 2021|
Click on the tabs below to see teams at each level.
|North- Wadena||South- Sauk Centre|
|Alexandria Red||Alexandria Black|
|Detroit Lakes||Little Falls|
|Moorhead Orange||Moorhead Black|
|Park Rapids||Prairie Centre White|